GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 invites you to participate as a speaker at the conference on the 20th and 21st of November 2021 by submitting your abstract.
GNOME.Asia is the featured annual GNOME conference in Asia and focuses primarily on the GNOME desktop, applications, and platform development tools. The Summit brings together the GNOME community in Asia to provide a forum for users, developers, foundation leaders, governments, and businesses to discuss current technology and future developments. Possible talk topics are suggested below, but topics are not limited to this list.
- Contributing to GNOME
- UI design
- Human Interface Engineering (Icons and Graphic Design)
- Developing GNOME on embedded systems or open hardware
- Contributing to Linux and FLOSS
- Linux kernel and development
- The development and promotion of open-source operating systems
- Distributions, including Debian, Fedora, openSUSE, Ubuntu, and FreeBSD
- The development and promotion of other open source projects
- We are also interested in other topics related to Free/Libre and Open Source Software which are not listed above.
Sessions will be scheduled for 25 or 50 minutes (Q&A included). The session could be a technical talk, panel discussion, or Birds of a Feather session (BoF). If you need more time or additional resources, feel free to get in touch with the organizing team by emailing email@example.com.
- Please provide a short abstract of your presentation (under 200 words). Also include your name, biographical information, title, and desired length of session.
- Please submit your proposal to the following link: https://events.gnome.org/event/94/abstracts/
The reviewers team will evaluate the entries based on the submitted abstracts and available time by following the schedule.
Submission deadline: September 28th, 2021