There are several ways to contact the GNOME Foundation.
- GNOME Discourse: All Categories.
- Desktop: Discussions about the GNOME desktop as a whole.
- Applications: Discussion about applications that ship with GNOME.
- Platform: Discussion about platform and toolkits around GNOME application and software development.
- Community: Discussion about Engagement, Events, Volunteering, Diversity and Inclusion, Outreach, etc.
- Site Feedback: Discussion about GNOME Discourse, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.
- Infrastructure: Infrastructure-related questions and discussions that do not fit an issue on GitLab.
Voice messages for the foundation board and administrators can be left at +1-617-206-3947.
The Foundation rarely sends out checks, and never without prior discussion with the recipient. Those checks are usually for travel or other reimbursements for GNOME contributors. If you have received a check in the mail from the GNOME Foundation that you were not already expecting, it is likely fraudulent.
The GNOME Foundation welcomes contributions from companies and other organizations that share our goals. This is primarily done through sponsorship of our conferences or by becoming an advisory board member. Please note that as a 501(c)3, we have limits on the level of attribution we can provide. To avoid donations being classed as advertising, we do not provide links to specific product pages, and all our links are “nofollow”.
21c Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
We love working with the press and media from all communities. If you would like to receive updates from GNOME please sign up for our mailing list. This is a low-volume list, we will share updates on releases, new initiatives, and significant developments.